« Home | I approved this message... » | L-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-ve » | Ducks uncovered... » | Do re me fossil... » | I could do that... » | Can you sign this? » | Vacation, all I ever wanted... » | Chicken, Booze & Sunshine » | Vocals vocals vocals... » | Take me out... » 

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello blogger my old friend...

Last night (Thursday, 10/26) Randy and I worked on a few more mixes. Everything is sounding awesome... totally.
Randy had been working on Suddenly, Superdave, Twister, SHE... got a good handle on the various parts. Suddenly may win the award for best drum sound... the snare really snaps in that one. Lots going on in that song and it's very dramatic.
Sleeping With The Emily sounds amazing so far. This was the first time we heard it with all it's parts - harmonies, all the guitars, etc... the next challenge is to strip it back down in the beginning of the song and build towards the final verse/chorus.
Only Love sounds great. We added some tamborine to the chorus just to give it a little sonic spread. The guitars are very solid. I'm actually happy with my lead vocal. Randy rocks the six string on this one.
The Super Special Surprise song was also worked on, adding a lead vocal. We'll hopefully add the addition parts at the next big band recording session and then we just have to mix! And mix and mix and mix.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment