« Home | I left my watch behind... » | Timing ..... is Everything ! » | filling up the hard drive... » | Nov. 18th » | stinky mic stands » | Wall of shame » | It's that time of year again ! » | Rebuke the uke? » | I've been working tonight on some of the guitar pa... » | It begins » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Look OUT!!!

...it's real life colliding with the band!
No session tonight as work loads take their toll on all of use. That just gives us more time to think. You know... ponder that massive guitar solo that I'm sure I'm going to flawlessly crank out the very first time. No prob.
This fall is absolutely gorgeous. Leaves are falling like bits of fire from the sky - it's a constant volcanic eruption. Sunny mornings bisec the fog..,beautiful... I need to write a song about that.

Love & Butterfingers,

Dave

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment