« Home | Christmastime is Almost Here! » | Mixin' it up... » | Recording-palooza » | Hello blogger my old friend... » | I approved this message... » | L-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-ve » | Ducks uncovered... » | Do re me fossil... » | I could do that... » | Can you sign this? » 

Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy New...! Oh wait...


We're three weeks into the new year? Are you freaking kidding me?


My resolution was to blog more. Oops.


Hey, have you gotten over to YouTube to check out all our concert videos lately? Why not? What's wrong with you? There's some great ones of our performance at Redsfest in December...
Last night we all met up at the studio and worked on some overdubs for More Than Ever and She's Waiting. More Than Ever needed the infamous "ohs" - all four of us did them and they sounded pretty great. We also threw in a latin feeling hand clap behind the guitar solo. Preston laid down his main chorus harmony and then he and I stood cheek to cheek and sang our vocals for She's Waiting.

Afterwards we discussed the next 12 months - we're determinded to get some new songs in the set and make this upcoming CD release one of the biggest shows ever. After that, we want to look at some alternatives for releasing our future material. Single song downloads? A live album?
What do you think?


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment