« Home | creative spelunking » | Made it! » | I get by... » | Mimes Memories » | Beautiful Day » | 75 Degrees » | TGI F_IDAYS! » | Meedlee meedlee meedlee MEEEEEEEEEE! » | Like the morning dew hanging off a cantalope... » | squack! » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dragon!

We had a great rehearsal Thursday night. April 21st, for those keeping score at home. I managed to get the laptop recording for most of it, LOT of material there... some older songs getting a new spin (a cooler version of "Bleed") and the Prince/Bee Gees version of "I Don't Need Anything"... some fresher songs that we haven't really played out ("Happening", "SHE", "Suddenly")... overall big long dynamic set. And some funny jams. This is all in preperation for our big concert at Great American Ball Park. We're going to be playing a lot longer than most of our club shows. I'm working on making sure my voice can hold out - it's been a long time since I've sung for that long! Lots of lyrics to put in the old brain bank. "Three Cheers Cincinnati" & "The Big Show" will also be debuted here as well. Yoiks!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment