« Home | I get by... » | Mimes Memories » | Beautiful Day » | 75 Degrees » | TGI F_IDAYS! » | Meedlee meedlee meedlee MEEEEEEEEEE! » | Like the morning dew hanging off a cantalope... » | squack! » | Christmas Eve Eve Eve... » | Hooray! » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Made it!

Made it through my busiest day of the year... it was a stress, but thankfully all behind me now.

My wife and I set up my studio again - 8 months after the move. She was insistent. I wasn't sure, but now that it's back up it's weird that it wasn't here at all. I've been adding some keyboard twinkles onto a few songs and look forward to writing again after a 3 month drought. It happens from time to time, but it's never less un-nerving. Got a few ideas stashed in my phone's memory for new songs.

Preston & Randy worked on bass parts last week for a bunch of songs - doubling up a few bits here and their (fretted & fretless meet!). I've got "Everything To Me" & "Only Love" to work on. Randy always changes the spelling into this weird Prince/Comic Book mash up on file names, so it becomes "Everything2ME" and OnlyLUV" or something. Gotta save space with those file names where you can, I guess. Heh.

Hopefully we can do vocals for "Twister", "Superdave" & "Sleeping With The Emily" next week, as we're going to submit them for our Midpoint Music Fest entries.



That's all for now! You stay classy, blog reader!


Dave

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment